In 2017 I’m going to be taking part in a number of challenges to raise money for Cats Protection.
I am going to do as much as I can to raise some money for Cats Protection. If you’d like to show your support please donate at my Just Giving page:
The main event
My main challenge will be trekking the West Highland Way with my husband Paul. The West Highland Way runs 96 miles from Milngavie to Fort William, which we’re aiming to complete in 5 days. We’ll be starting out on 17th September, carrying all of our kit and camping overnight.
I do plan to do some other challenges during the year in the lead up to this. I haven’t signed up to everything that I’m going to do just yet but will add the details to this page when I do.
- 5th March Meadows Marathon – 10K race (COMPLETED – time 58:34)
- 7th – 18th April Zombies, Run! Virtual 10K Race (COMPLETED – 57:28)
- 23rd April Great Edinburgh Run – 10 miles (COMPLETED – 01:36:25)
- 30th April Glasgow Kiltwalk – The Mighty Stride – 23 mile walk (COMPLETED)
- 4th June Great Women’s 10K Glasgow (COMPLETED – 57:41)
- 5th – 9th July – Trekking the West Highland Way